Site Home Prospective Students Returning Undergraduates Graduate Students Part-Time Students International Students
International Students Tax Information Other Administrative Offices Contact Aid Advisors Site Map

How to Apply

What Does it Cost?

Paying Your Bill





Work Opportunities


Site Map

Paying Your Bill |
Part-Time Students (Top)

The Student Accounts Office is responsible for student billing. Portions of your financial aid package are credited directly to your student account 10 days prior to the start of classes, if you have returned all the required documents to the Office of Student Financial Services. Direct Loans are applied directly to your student account. Most outside scholarships will forward a check to the university for credit to your student account. NOTE: If funds have not been received by the university from a particular source of aid, that amount will not be credited to your account and cannot be provided to you even if notification of the award has been received.

If the aid applied to your bill exceeds the charges, you may request a refund from the Office of Student Accounts. The Student Accounts Office handles the refund process.

Aid will not credit unless you are enrolled at least half-time for the term. Beginning on the first day of classes for each term, the Office of Student Financial Services will check students' enrollment for the term.

If You Withdraw (Top)

Students who withdraw or drop below half-time during an academic term will receive a tuition refund based on the policy specified in the catalog. No refund will be granted to students suspended or dismissed for disciplinary reasons. The university reserves the right to dismiss a student whose academic standing or general conduct is considered unsatisfactory.

Students who drop below half-time before the first day of class will lose their eligibility for federal loan funds and any disbursed funds will be returned to the federal programs. If a student drops all classes on or after the first day of classes, the Office of Student Financial Services will calculate the amount of federal student aid funds that must be returned to federal programs based on the date the student ceases to be enrolled in any classes.

For more information about registration, charges, and refunds, please refer to the websites for the AAP and EPP programs.

AAP Paying for Your Courses

EP Refund Policy

See Return to Title IV funds policy.


HomeProspective StudentsReturning UndergradsGrad StudentsPart-Time Students
International Students
Tax InfoOther Administrative OfficesContact Aid Advisors Site Map